Experience tells us your best choice for a Website is WordPress. Who wouldn’t want a Website that
- Is a do-it-yourself content management system– and one that the search engines love?
- Frees you forever of having to pay expensive programming fees for all but the geekiest changes and upgrades.
- Frees you from having to know coding and database management.
- Can become an eCommerce Website to sell your products online and with real-time credit card acceptance.
Don’t be intimidated by Website technology any more! If you can use Microsoft Word, you can handle your own WordPress Website.
You can create a WordPress-based site as complicated as you want it to be. The possibilities are staggering. WordPress can perform hundreds of complicated functionalities with “plugins,” many of which are free. It’s actually amazing the number of these add-ons out there that can enhance your Web site. And you have hundreds of free “responsive” WordPress themes to choose from which will adapt to small smartphone screens. Why is that important?
Google Is Now Demoting Non-mobile friendly Websites In Their Search Results.
Wordpress Responsive Themes Are Your Answer.
Your Website must be mobile friendly. If a Google searcher uses a smartphone
to search for your targeted keywords, and your site isn’t mobile friendly, then it
will be demoted in the rankings. Mobile friendly sites will rank above yours. If your
demographic includes a significant number of smartphone users, you may be losing
customers. Use this Google Tool to test your Website for mobile friendliness–
and see if you need to upgrade.
Contact us to learn more about the best– and permanent– answer for your business Website. Here are more reasons WordPress is your best bet:
- The basic WordPress blog framework is free. Then, to create your Website simply choose the theme you like and install it into the WordPress framework. There are hundreds of nice themes that are free of charge. If you find a “paid” theme you just can’t live without, you may pay a very reasonable one-time fee.
Click here for more info about themesWhat’s a theme? For a simple analogy, consider an automobile. The engine, chassis and drive train is WordPress. The body is the WordPress theme, and it can of course come in different styles and colors. Think of WordPress plugins as optional equipment such as air conditioning, GPS, power windows etc.
- Free updates. WordPress itself has continual free updates that improve its functionality and security. Many available themes– and plugins– will also have free lifetime updates.
- WordPress is built for outstanding search marketing. Every “post” you create gets automatically broadcast all over the Internet. Google loves WordPress!
- You’re in control. The days of paying your Webmaster to make changes and updates to your Website are over with WordPress, because now you can make changes, create new pages and upload photos yourself– all when you need it done. Never worry again whether your Webmaster will go out of business next year.
- Interact with your visitors through comments and questions. Integrate your Facebook, Twitter, RSS and other media onto your site. Embed YouTube movies, Google Maps and other interactive media– all without being a geek.
- Use the ubiquitous WordPress plugins to easily set up membership sites, newsletters and other “sticky” functionality that attract traffic. Create e-commerce sites that integrate PayPal and other online credit card acceptance with free shopping cart plugins.
- Some WordPress themes are themselves shopping carts and directories. Imagine the potential!
- Never get trapped again in an obsolete or arcane programming language. WordPress is a universal platform that will last as long as the Web.
- WordPress is “open source” and therefore has a worldwide community of many thousands of programmers who continually improve and add to the program. The other leading content management systems, such as Joomla and Drupal, don’t have nearly as large and prolific a community. Additionally, Joomla and Drupal require much more programming code skills.
- Control your own destiny. Never again be dependent on contract Web designers and programmers to change and update your Website’s everyday content.
We’re affiliates of StudioPress WordPress Themes, “The Industry Standard Premium WordPress Themes.” StudioPress Themes are built around their solid “Genesis” framework. (This Website uses the StudioPress “Altitude Pro” theme.) One low price entitles you to gorgeous designs, lifetime updates, unlimited support. Unlimited websites. Their themes integrate well with Woocommerce, our favorite shopping cart, to sell your products online with real time credit card acceptance. Because of the huge WordPress community of developers who continually add new plugins to the basic platform, you have access to thousands of free add-on applications that can make yours a state of the art Website that’s never obsolete.